WE MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization, monikered as SEO is a common word that pops up in the digital hemisphere as much as possible, and the whole concept behind the term is simple. Just as the name implies, its effect is seen mainly in how visible contents are to the search engine, but to non-experts, only a little is known about it. Hence, there is a need to examine what SEO is all about.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization can be defined as the process in which web pages and its respective contents are exposed to organic or unpaid search by web users. This is the optimization that affects the ranking of web pages on the Search engine result pages (SERPs), so, you can say that the web pages that show up first on the search engine result pages are pages considered to have the best SEO at the moment of the search.
Search Engine Optimization is a set of rules that are needed to optimize your website for search and help improve your website ranking. Also, it is a superb way to get to enhance your website quality, by enhancing the user experience in speed, navigation, and relativity. You can always call this process a framework, as it employs instructions, stages, and controls.
WE MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER
What is the Importance of SEO?
As a result of the competition that exists in the digital space for businesses, SEO is just as important as your capital. There are millions of people going online to search for solutions to their questions. With proper search engine optimization, your website could show up on the search engine to have viable solutions to the questions of many people. Listed are reasons why SEO is an important add to your website:
• The main reason why you should want your website to rank on the SERPs is that users are most likely to click on any of the first five suggested web pages. Owing to the fact that there are millions of users using the search engines, you would want to leverage on this and have more visitors on your website for the niche you are into. To do this, your website needs to rank amongst the top five suggestions.
• There is more to SEO than showing up in search results. When you have good SEO practice, there is an increase in the user experience on your website, hence, you get more engagement from your users.
• If you want users to trust the credibility of what you offer, you should show up top in SERPs, as users trust search engines like Google more than you think.
• You can also get free promotion for your website. This works when users who land on the web page via search engines find the content useful and are then poised to share to their community or friends on social media. This gives your website the exposure it really needs.
• When you have the right things going on for your website’s SEO marketing, it puts you ahead of your competitions. Websites with a better search engine optimization are likely to have more customers and leads, that would eventually convert to more sales.
What are the main stages of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is not static, it is a structure with process and instructions, and to make things clearer, it can be broken into 3 main stages:
• Technical SEO
• On-site SEO
• Off-site SEO
Now, let’s take a closer look at what these terms are;
This is the first and basic stage of the optimization process, and with this process smartly done, you can ensure that search engines crawl your website and index it, with no issues. This does not have affiliations with what goes on your website or the keywords that your website is niched on, it actually involves the various settings you need to have done on your website, to make the job of the crawlers easier. This part of the SEO process can be done once and you will never have issues with it again.
This second stage of the process has to do with the actual contents of your website and the various elements found on your website. The core of what this stage is about is to make sure that search engine crawlers understand what the content of your website is all about. This stage deals with the provision of signals that would help the crawlers figure out what the page is about. This stage is really important to your SEO marketing, as it improves the credibility and usability of your website or blog.
This is the third stage of the SEO process, and it is just as important to your website ranking on the SERPs, as is the first two stages. This stage mainly involves backlinks which serve as a signal of trust, and if the links are coming from really good websites, it can affect your ranking position. However, you should be careful of how you go about getting your backlinks, as it can result in a Google penalty if its from shady sources like paid links, links in directories for articles or from link farms.
5 SEO hacks you need to know
If you must know, the competition to land on the first page of SERPs is real and more intense, to get there, you need to be on your toes and be smart with the search engine optimization hacks you employ.
- Improve your website’s User experience: if there is anything that can affect how people interact with your website, it is the experience. Google algorithms take into consideration the experience users have on your website and use this to rank your website.
- Optimize your website for voice search: Google is taking the use of its platforms to another level, with voice interaction. Research has it that 50% of search will be conducted by voice, in the coming year. Make sure to optimize your website for voice search, if you want to stay relevant.
- Rather than Keywords, focus on topic clusters: Google algorithms are now updated to understand the intent of users, so you should study and focus more on topics, rather than keywords. Know what and why the audience is searching. This of course is not to say that keywords are no longer important. Just have a nice mix of keywords & topic clusters.
- Excel in videos with YouTube SEO: If your website involves video content, you might want to maximize the use of YouTube, as it is the second most popular search engine.
- Build quality backlinks: This has been used extensively used in the history of SEO, and according to words from Google, it is the first factor they consider. However, make sure the backlinks to your website are of high quality, and not low ones that would harm your site.
Search Engine Optimization is a great way to expose and improve your website ranking. When properly done, you would surely be ahead of your competitors. Don’t joke with SEO.
ALSO SEE: What Is SEO?
CHECK YOUR WEBSITE SEO SCORE
Get Your FREE SEO Audit!
EXPLORE SEOFOUNTAIN.COM TODAY!
SEO Tips, Tools, & Resources
We provide marketing services and proven techniques to entrepreneur, small businesses, and startups with small marketing budgets, but expect nice returns. We work with you, not for you.
Link building is very important. You should also see back linking or back link building here on our website. The best way to get quality back links is to create quality content. Link building with follow as people on your website are starting to link out or other blogs start to link to your website.
Whether you own an online store, affiliate website, or a business website, the very first step to reach your potential audience is through implementing effective keywords of your niche.
One of the best ways & free ways to check your website's traffic analysis is to use the free tool Called Google Analytics.
Try to Google Rank Tracking. You will get lost on just page one of Google. There are tons of software & platforms where you can track your page rankings or your keyword rankings in Google & other search engines. How how often should you track your page rankings or your keyword rankings?
The first thing to remember is that Content Is King or Queen! What exactly does this mean you ask? Your website needs to have content that people are searching the web for. You will need to know your niche, do tons of keyword research, & then write, write, & write some more. We will show you what Goolge considers optimal content for proper SEO.
Back Link Building has been used in the history of SEO, and according to words from Google, it is the first factor they consider. However, make sure the back links to your website are of high quality, and not low ones that would harm your site. We are here to help you with what are quality back links & our to acquire them.